Feed SA Partner
FeedSA is a movement of local organizations and individuals who partner with the San Antonio Food Bank to fight hunger and feed hope for our city! We’re looking for organizations like yours to become FeedSA Partners and help us raise 650,000 meals before May 31st.
Why become a partner?
No child should go hungry. But every summer, children living in San Antonio lose their free lunch program and a vacation that should be fun can be filled with uncertainty. That’s where the San Antonio Food Bank steps in to fill the gap during their summer vacation with nutritious meals and a lot of hope. As a partner, you will raise food and funds to fight the battle against food insecurity in our city.
How do partners help?
Every partner can customize how they want to participate. We’re open to new ideas, and want to personalize for your organization. For example, in the past partners have:
• made a financial donation ($1 = 7 meals)
• become a collection site for non-perishable food (red barrel provided)
• hosted an event (ex: workout, concert, FeedSA night)
• donated a portion of sales for a period of time (ex: 20% of sales on Monday goes to Feed SA)
• volunteered at the San Antonio Food Bank (link to events page)
• promoted FeedSA by putting up posters and distributing materials (All available on the FeedSA Resource Bag: fliers, SAFB Brown Bags, most-needed items cards, poster,)
What do partners receive?
Our goal is to give our partners whatever they need to help win the fight against hunger in San Antonio. Every partner will receive:
Organization name and logo posted on the FeedSA website
social media shout outs and recognition
FeedSA swag bag (2 t-shirts, 4 stickers, 6 pins)
FeedSA resource bag
The gratitude of hungry families (sorry for the guilt…)